Sunday, August 22, 2010

My 200th Blog Posting!!!

"Say Cheese!!!"

"We did it, we did it, we did it, hurray"!!! Today's blog entry is my 200th posting and I'm glad to say I'm still loving it and I'll be posting another 200/400/600 more!!!

A big thanks to everyone out there for being so interested in all my adventures and making lots and lots of comments on all of my posts so that when I'm older (say like 4 yrs old) I can look back and read all of them over and over and over again!!!

And to help celebrate this HUGE achievement, please sing along with me in this video of me singing a song that more than a few of you might know out there ...

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Congratulations on your persistence in posting on your blog. As one of your fans, I must say I look forward to more of these as you grow up!

Twinkle is one of my favorite tunes too, so we will have to try a duiet some day. I'm not sure I can master all the fancy footwork, but I'll try if you teach me :-)

Anonymous said...

Good job Avery! You are so smart!

Love
Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

Well, my dear young friend, I can see that you have really improved your singing. It must be that rigorous leg rhythm that really helps.

the concerned observer

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your 200th blog!
I've enjoyed every one of them...
Great job on Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star..You are sounding like a rock star~
Love
Auntie Sherry