Friday, February 26, 2010

Trot, trot, trot, ...

Mommy and Avery on Diano

Since Mommy STILL will not let me ride solo, I have to make her feel at easy by letting her be in total control while we're on Diano. I just pretend that I'm a simpleton, just tagging along for the ride, although I know Diano responds much better to all of my commands anyway. And Mommy will see all of my skills soon enough ... then I'll be in the rider's seat and she'll be in MY lap. I just need to keep up my weight training and riding regiment.

Here's a video of how our tandem rides have been thus far ... tell me what you think of my positioning, skills, and style?





Avery and Mommy trotting around on Diano


And yeah, we also go fast ... really, really fast! Here's a video of us trotting around the ring into a full-up gallop!!! Look out Olympics 2028 ... here I come!!!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

You look right at home on Diano. I am in line to buy my tickets to your Olympic debut.