Monday, July 20, 2009

Long time, no see Avery ...

How Avery spends most of her free time in the summer


I know, I know ... you're all probably wondering "Where the heck has that cute little Avery been??!!?!" Well, with the summertime heatwave breaking all sorts of records, I've been trying to keep as cool as possible and unfortunately, water just doesn't mix well with computers.

Here's a video of how I've been trying to keep cool ... give it a try yourself, I guarantee you'll like it as much as I do ... trust me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice to see you enjoying the outdoors. You will love this video when you are 16- trust me! I am glad to see that you are properly hydrated, if not properly attired.

A concerned observer

Sheri said...

You sure know how to beat the heat! I think your outfit is perfect for the ocassion.