Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chores?!?!!?


Avery loading the dishwasher

Life is like totally unfair ....

Here I am just on the brink of starting to get mobile and "the man" (I mean my parents, of course) wants to hold me back by making me do stupid dumb chores around the house ... what's the deal with that???



Avery cleaning the windows


I mean what's next??? Are they going to make me get a real job and pay rent??? In this economy, I don't think there are many employers willing to take a chance and hire a baby that is just starting to walk!!!


Jeesh ... I mean really, I don't even charge Mommy when I help (or rather fix) her number crunching paper work!!! And what's the point of making a baby do any physical labor anyway ... I'm too small to be any good at it ... is it just to make me humble??? That's just stupid!!!



Avery doing the laundry


Well I guess it's not all that bad ... I still get a lot of fun time to play between doing all my chores and such ...



Avery taking a break from chores with Daddy

Avery taking a break from chores with Mommy

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Avery, you should know that there are child labor laws that prevent your parents from abusing you in this way. However, I think your casual approach to the chores may get you fired in any case.