Thursday, August 9, 2018

Back to school, already?!?!?!?!?

I knew the day would come, 
summer break is now officially over,
and time for "back to school" ...


... the exciting part was meeting my teachers,
 and catching up with old friends!!
 
Avery had a big assignment due immediately, 
all rolled up into one picture describing oneself ...
1. "Avery"
2. Stella with Scout singing
3. Horsey
4. Tennis racket and ball 
5. Canvas with paint

And also a poem inspired by "The Best Part Of Me" book ...
 
... and a presentation on Lewis and Clark!!!
 

Avery also gets robotics class at the beginning of the year.
I can't wait 'till I'm in 5th grade!!

Mommy also had a lot of stuff to catch up on 
(along with moving into a new office) and I had to help ...
*sigh*

Sure school's great and all, but weekends are still my favorite!!
 

No comments: