Wednesday, May 22, 2019

My Sister Graduated School On My Birthday!?!?!?

To make up for Avery's 5th grade graduation overshadowing 
my birthday today, Daddy came to eat lunch with me!!!


This was Avery's graduation announcement,
 I don't know what's up about it, but she won't let me touch it!


This is Avery giving her big graduation speech. 
People said it was very good, but all I heard was 
something like: I grew up here *Bla Bla Bla* ...

... I think Avery wanted to give a big graduation speech 
just so she could copy Mommy!!!

I don't know what's so important about walking up to the 
principal, but apparently Avery did it very well ...


... again, I don't get why people clapped their hands 
so hard that they hurt when Avery got just another 
piece of paper that she won't ever let me touch.

Here is Avery with her whole graduating class ... 
I don't know why Hannah Banana was crying so much!!!


This is Avery's 5th grade Legacy Project her class left behind ...


and this was the art piece Avery made!!!


FINALLY!!!! Time to celebrate me and my Birthday 
on my actual Birthday day!!!


This is a unicorn doll that Avery made for me ... 
I love it so much!!!

The candles on this cake are absolutely crazy ...

... but I'm going to try to blow them out anyway ...

... almost completely out ...

... tada ... I did it!!! Now let's all eat some cake!!!

No comments: