Saturday, July 7, 2018

Beach Trip!!!

Can you guess where we are???

 Did you guess the beach?!?!?!...
We're rocking out in wild Mexico with our wild beach hair!!!

We are having soooo much fun it makes me 
want to scream and shout!!!
Meanwhile, Daddy went fishing with his friend Matt.

To be honest, I think Matt is a better fisherman than Daddy.

I mean, seriously, like 90% of these fish are Matt's!!!!

The SUPER COOL THING that I'm mad I missed out on 
were all the dolphins that swam with Daddy's boat...

... luckily, not all the pictures have Daddy's thumb in the lens.

Every big beach day calls for delicious fish tacos lunch!!!
(even if you don't like fish!!)
The water was too salty to snorkel in, 
so I mostly just wore this gear around the hotel.

And we got a few great family photos ...

... even if they're not all out at the beach.
Beach time is fun and all, 
but it can't out match device time on the couch!!!

No comments: