Monday, April 30, 2018

Happy Double Digits, Avery!!!!

This is my big sissy, Avery, with Mimi, a horse
 who was also born on April 30, 2008!!
{honestly I'm getting a little jealous 
because I ride Mimi, not Avery!!!}

I think this was the part when they sang "Happy Birthday"
{I dunno, I was busy playing my new My Little Pony game}

The main thing I like about Avery's birthday is ...
that my birthday is only a few weeks away!!!!


Finally, present opening time!!!!
{the part I actually like about other people's birthdays}

Here is Avery with all her close friends 
{and her great little sister} at Ace Of Escape
 before going into our ESCAPE ROOM!!!

Here we are after escaping our cat puzzle of a room 
with only 1:29 mins still on the clock ... we won!!!!

Then off to the Hub to eat dinner and ICE CREAM!!!!!
{That was really my favorite part of the day!!!}

Avery took these pictures with her birthday present 
from Mommy and Daddy ...
A FILM CAMERA!!??!??!!
{I'm just sad I'm only in one picture!!}

Happy Birthday Big Sister!!!

No comments: