Saturday, December 2, 2017

Emery and Daddy Day!!!

Uhm, I guess I'm ok having 
some solo time with Daddy ...

... and yeah, I'm always interested in some fun 
tree climbing park time!!!

And I guess some fun friend 
swinging time is always super cool too ...

... along with some great Monkey Bars time ...

... and then followed by some Super Huge Slide time ....

... and yeah, this is the HIMMEL MONSTER SUPER SLIDE ...

... that is SO SUPER AWESOME!!!

Here's a video of my super fun slide time too ...


And then sure, I guess Daddy and me concluding
our super fun day at a BOWLING ALLEY is totally normal?!?!?! 
How super weird and lame, right ...

... that is, until I ended up smoking Daddy with 
my super great totally awesome bowling skills!!!
WAHOOOOO!!

And during these outings Avery goes where???
To some stinky barn???... With tons of poop ??? ...
...With Mommy making her pick-up all that POOP??!!
... Poor poor Avery!!!

And yeah, so it looks like total fun walking around
with some big ol' horse and all ...

... and then jumping up on one and riding that horse all around ...

... all with Mommy, no less ...
but remember ... there is lots and lots and lots of POOP!!!

EMERY WINS!!!!

No comments: