Sunday, October 15, 2017

Fall School Break ...

Over Fall Break we had all kinds of fun, like painting on the windows.
(I know that's Avery's favorite part, probably)

I loved going to the water park and having a water gun fight with the boys...
(B.T.W I totally won!)


...and Avery.

RUN!!!!
She's gonna blow!!!

Now for a more peaceful activity.
Can you guess what it is? 


Starts with a G...

...then, Y...

...ends with a M...

G ,Y, M spells gym!!!

Then we had "PIZZA COOKIE" to celebrate!!!


Avery plays with her food all the time...


...but I'm too cool for that.

Now for Mini Golf!!!

And of course, Water Boat riding!!!

Who could forget, there's always birthday parties!!


Ooo!
Worms!!

Actually, this is my favorite part...


...riding a Ferris Wheel, with my boyfriend, Mason!!!!!!!!!!


To end the night, BREAK DANCING!!!
(On a scale from 1-10 Mommy gave me a 10 and Daddy a 1, 
watch the video and see for yourself)

Zzz!
What a Fall Break!!!

No comments: